| Online Resources
- Brahms Agent Oriented Language Online Resources
- this is the brahms main site
- Brahms Language
- download the Brahms language and IDE and AgentViewer
- Brahms Language Reference
- view the online language reference
- Brahms Composer User Guide
- the Brahms composer (IDE) user guide
- Brahms JAPI
- the Brahms Java API documentation
- Brahms Tutorial & Lesson Files
- the Brahms tutorial and related files
- Maarten Sierhuis' Dissertation (pdf) [46MB]
- the theoretical and design principles behind Brahms
Professional Agent version 1.0 beta 6++ for Windows
2000/XP (52MB) (includes Sun JRE 1.5.0) [updated
Feb 11, 2005 - vm.jar & ide.jar]
- INSTALLATION: This version has no installer and requires extraction in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Brahms.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Readme, License, Changes, Readme Distributed VM
LICENSE: Send an e-mail to Charis (kaskiris at sims) to obtain a license.
- DOWNLOAD: download compendium from [HERE] and install.
IMPORTING LECTURES: there is an xml file made available in the lectures - those can be imported into compendium so that you can follow the lectures on your own copy of compendium. this will allow you to make notes within compendium on lecture topics and store it for your own studying purposes.