Some ideas but open to anything

Submitted by lwang on Thu, 02/14/2013 - 02:49

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to form a group for the mt project, as I'm sure many others are as well. I'm interested in creating something that is strong in visuals, whether that be for sustainability measures, education, or art.

Some ideas I've played around with:

-Stress ball that controls stereo/lighting to calm based on interaction with ball

-baby toy that changes setting in room to calm baby based on crying, sleep, etc.

-alert system to change behavior based on predefined terms. ie. use stairs to burn calories instead of using elevator if watching weight is important. Perhaps using colored visuals to tell you go, slow, stop.

-tool for mute/deaf users to be able to communicate with others through sign language. (gloves? camera?)

I'd be really interested to see what kind of visual and audio environments could be combined to make a strong educational tool requiring kids to build and use their hands in some way as well.

I do not have a technical background, but am good at problem solving, am resourceful, and am a quick learner as well. Look forward to meeting you. Email me if you're interested in any of the above ideas, if any of them sparked any other ideas, or if you'd just like to work together to create something entirely new.

Cheers,

Lisa

lwang930@gmail.com

Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.