Posts or Comments 19 March 2013

Uncategorized kimiko | 23 Feb 2008 10:10 pm

Week 6

Week 6

Reflect on your favorite learning environment from your childhood. This should be a physical place (as opposed to a virtual place, for the purpose of this week’s topic). Using the concepts in the readings, discuss how the elements in your learning environment contributed to your thinking and learning. Post your writing below.

63 Responses to “Week 6”

1. on 27 Feb 2008 at 3:09 pm 1.maryanne_berry said …

My desk has always been an important place for me–even as a child. I used to share a small room with my sister and we often fought, so when she moved to another room, there was a place for a desk. May dad made the desk from a hollow door. It was lightweight and attached to the wall with brackets–I suppose it looked more like a counter than a desk. I covered it with contact paper and on it I set up my books and a lamp. I think I used a rocking chair (I still use a rocking chair in my classroom.)From my chair I could look out the window to an empty lot and from a house beyond I could hear a boy playing a trumpet in the early evening.(Someone said that he was so good that he got to play in Russia.) Looking back, I’d say that many of my most intense experiences of learning were through books. I remember sitting at that desk and reading or doing homework and feeling as though I was doing something important, something that mattered. It was a good place to think and daydream. It was a place where I could do work that pleased adults–and I very much wanted to please them.

2. on 27 Feb 2008 at 3:19 pm 2.maryanne_berry said …

Opps. I pressed “submit” a little too soon.

With regard to the readings for this week, I’m struck by how little experience I had with manipulative objects. As a young child I was given dolls that I cared for. The whole focus of my child’s play seemed social. I was the eldest and I soon felt responsibility especially toward my youngest sister who is deaf. Looking back I can see why Vygotsky and Dewey make so much more sense to me than Montessori. I was never directed in the way she prescribed. My play was always primarily social. Even when I think back to my experiences of sitting at the desk, I was rarely learning for the sake of learning, but often doing my “work” carefully and neatly so that I would be recognized. When I began to read novels in 6th grade, it was an activity that was more private, something I did for myself–but then again, it took me to another social world, an imaginary one.

3. on 27 Feb 2008 at 9:38 pm 3.seungwan_hong said …

The small children playground in my hometown

after reading Inventing Kindergarten by Norman Brosterman

For Frobel, Mother Nature might be an endless inspiration source to be a remarkable educator. Trees provided him with a chance to explore his sense of beauty by himself with spiritual impression. Stones might be fascinating materials which have interesting geometrical patterns for him. His invention “Kindergarten” includes a term of a natural element “garden”, and nature is always an ideal place for his eight conditions of kindergarten including playing, knowing, creating, singing, considering reason behind things.

I was born in city area. Frankly, I do not like the kindergarten in where I was. The place was too artificial environments which had just colorful decorations. The time schedule was also not suitable for me. I had just few times for drawings and favorite playing toys. I and other friends spent most of time inside kindergarten with boring books instead of outdoor playing. Teachers usually taught us basic knowledge for reading, drawing, and singing through just their own way. The situations were not much interesting for me.

However, fortunately, my hometown has a small children playground. The place had a sand ground, an elephant shaped slide, and wooden benches under trees. I can dare say the place was much better conditions for creativity than that of my kindergarten. I often lay on the wooden bench in the playground, and observe glittering sunshine and shadow through trees. According to seasonal changes, the place showed me various spatial senses. Especially, at night-time in summer, I usually spent my times to look stars and Moon on the bench, sometimes with my father. The experience let me imaging something beyond our world. I remembered the smell of the wooden bench was also nice.

A sand ground in the playground was also a good playing place. I and my friend made sand caves and castles. Sand was a very flexible material to make interesting shapes, and its tactile sensation was memorable for me, especially in summer time. We invented various playing through sand, and rolled over on the sand ground.

In the playground, there was one more fascinating object. That was an elephant shaped slide. The bottom part of the slide was a cave. The cave was really interesting place for me. It had a very comfortable spatial size for children. I could feel unreasonable freedom inside the cave. It was a sort of sanctuary for me. The deep shade of the inside cave and the brightness of the outside cave made very impressive contrast. Sometimes, I and my friends used candles when we were inside the cave. It was also adventurous. Without doubts, the small children playground in my hometown influenced my spatial creativity. The place presented me how to design spiritual atmospheres, sensation of materials, comfortable spaces for children with happy childhood memories.

4. on 27 Feb 2008 at 9:39 pm 4.sally_maki said …

I would have to say my learning environments when I was younger were always outside. I tried creating one in my closet once, but after writing on the walls and making a little “house” for one of my dolls I got yelled at, so I moved on :-P.

I think one of the reason outside environments were good for me was because of the freedom I had, which was highlighted in the Montessori article. Around my house outside was good because I had resources, and “objects” to play with. I would often build things out of junk I found laying around, or take things apart, or make chemical concoctions that never ended up doing anything cool, they were just stinky.

In middle school I started going to some woods a mile or two away instead. We had complete freedom because there was no one around. We didn’t have objects so much, other than the ones we brought, but we did have the exposure to nature and living things, including plants and animals. We would often catch fish, crawdads, and sometimes snakes. Once we caught a bunch of minnows and brought them home, and they kept multiplying. Another time we caught a bunch of minnows and one crawdad, and the minnows kept disappearing. These were pretty intuitive ways to learn about nature! We failed at making a treehouse, but did succeed at making a tire swing, and various other shelters out of trees and stuff. We learned about making fires, and cooking stuff, and about exploring new territory. We learned about floods, and litter and pollution.

I think it was a great learning environment, largely due to the freedom and lack of adults. However I disagree with Montessori about the all-importance of this freedom because when I look back on my life a lot of my learning came from other people and through deliberate instruction, not from freedom or my environment. My sister and I were probably more free than most kids, we had very little supervision, and I and especially my sister really would have liked more instruction and guidance. Being out learning in the “real world” didn’t really help us in the real, real world, because the real real world is not natural, it is created by people, and it can be very weird. I know Montessori emphasizes that the instructor needs to pay attention, and be a guide through designing the environment, but I don’t think this is the same. I think there needs to be a balance of freedom with intervention and instruction.

One thing I really think is cool though, is about the idea of making it natural for people to do something through “design”, in this case design of the environment. This concept is coming out in my management class also, where if you design a work system properly, people will want to do what they should be doing naturally and happily. Also like if an object is well designed, you don’t need instructions to know how to use it, it is natural. Design of the environment is a great idea that should be used more.

5. on 27 Feb 2008 at 10:20 pm 5.anirban_sen said …

Upon reading the paper on Friedrich Froebel, I couldn’t help but think of various places in my childhood that I could relate to his idea of ‘kindergarten’. I don’t believe that the idea of kindergarten should only be reserved for a certain age group or level of development. In my personal experience, I fondly remember happier and carefree days in elementary school all the way up to Seventh Grade. My education was a mix of lessons in the traditional classroom setting and playing through various school sanctioned sports and extra-curricular activities. The jungle gym was a particularly great “hangout” for me. I also remember that our school designed as a sort of adventure playground with plenty of hidden nooks and crannies to play “hide and seek”. Froebel also speaks of ‘gifts’ that enabled his students to learn through play. In my case, the gifts were rewards for performance at the end of the year that were provided by the school. For example, for getting to be the top student in the class, or the most improved, or top grade in a particular subject, we were given an award or a certificate as well as a ‘prize’. These were generally artifacts that would help us learn through play or use. I remember always wanting to do well in school so I could earn one of those prizes at the end of the year. Actually this practice continued for me all the way through my secondary education until I graduated from high school. This is the reason I believe that the ‘kindergarten’ practice of play artifacts is not necessarily to be interpreted as only being used in formative years, but throughout the education of a person.

6. on 27 Feb 2008 at 10:43 pm 6.liz_goodman said …

I actually got kicked out of a Montessori program when I was little. The story (which I’ve heard a thousand times) was that it was because I stubbornly refused to participate in a class play (or dance?). In retrospect, that seems unlikely — but who knows? In any case, my parents seemed awfully proud of me for standing up for myself. I have a feeling my mother may have been one of those parents who “did not cooperate,” as the reading put it.

Other learning environments were more successful. Perhaps the most successful was the kitchen table of my childhood home.When I was four, I had a babysitter who was an English major at a college nearby. She must have been incredibly bored, or maybe incredibly nice, because she spent hours reading to me. I would sit in her lap by our big kitchen table as she read through stacks of picture books, then stacks of chapter books. Or maybe my parents told the story so often I believe I remember something that didn’t really happen — it’s hard to believe I remember the details. But I do remember the kitchen table, which in the winter was the warmest and brightest public place in the house, with convenient access to snacks. And I remember a hand moving across each line of text, pointing out each word as it was read.

In any case, the kitchen table is where I learned to read and like longer books. It’s also where I learned how to make cookies (measure carefully!), clean up after baking them (be responsible!), and deal with minor injuries (and don’t touch the hot oven!). But the books were the most lasting association.

On the one hand, my warm memories of the kitchen table and its books run contrary to Montessori’s and Froebel’s ideas about teaching abstraction through manipulating physical objects. Words on a page are nothing if not abstract. Reading at the kitchen table certainly seems to run contrary to the idea of child development through engagement with nature and the world outside the classroom. But I think there are some deeper similarities, especially (ironically) with Montessori’s vision. Most obviously, my parents’ kitchen table as an environment echoes some of Montessori’s ideas about proper environments for child development. It was simple, bright and warm, and came with an aging cat to care for. It even had to be kept clean. It was a site of both daily-living exercises (all the ordinary family socializing) as well as academic activities (like learning how to read). Most importantly, it was a place of tremendous emotional warmth and closeness.

Learning to read from being read to has little to do with classroom regimentation. All I had to do was listen and watch, and if I wanted, talk about what I heard. It was my choice whether I made the association between pointing finger, sound and word. In a certain sense, it reminds me of Montessori (and Seguin’s) Three Period Lesson — some words must have stuck, and some probably didn’t. I could also argue that having an adult read me books that were too advanced for reading on my own was what Montessori might call preparation — getting me accustomed to the idea of handling and focusing on long books without pictures. Most interesting to me, however, is the negotiation fostered between child as active agent and teacher as guide. While I wasn’t doing the reading, I did choose the books. But occasionally the book selection was occasionally strategically broadened with books that I couldn’t have found on my own. Certainly it was one-on-one, personal interaction — more intensively interactive than the independence of a Montessori classroom, but that was probably what I needed.

7. on 28 Feb 2008 at 1:57 am 7.hsin_hsien_chiu said …

Looking into the past, one of my favorite learning environments is my father’s office, an architecture studio. For a young child, it’s always full of novel tools and elements waiting for me and my brother to adventure. I particularly was interested in spatial design tools, such as cloudy rulers, drafting pens, snake-shape rulers, and a variety of modeling tools. However, since some of these tools are too expensive or too dangerous for children to reach, we were prohibited from these instruments occasionally.
    Even though, there were still other interesting materials available in the office. In the corner, the construction companies usually left many samples of materials, such as breaks, mosaic tiles, plastic tubes, etc. We took these materials as our “Lego” and had a lot of fun. Usually these materials were displaced randomly or overlapped. After office hour, my brother and I would run quickly into the office and grabbed something new. For instance, we used to combine plastic tubes, mosaic tiles, rubber bands, and discarded penholders into a shooting machine. We placed name cards and metal pieces as our targets, while sometimes several cockroaches were hit as well. Another impressive material is a big brown sack. It was a thick brown bag imported from U.S, used to carry lime (raw material of concrete). After being inflated, the big sack is robust enough to carry both of us. We used to jump, hug, and draw on it. Also it was used as our space ship carrying the shooting machine. My brother and I love it very much and kept it until moving to another place.
    In respect of the readings, the environment illustrated above is similar to the creative learning environment in Montessori education system. Though we were not encouraged but sometimes forbidden by adults in the architecture studio, these experiences do encourage me to be willing to “touch” and “try” many physical objects during my childhood. Regarding the objective in topobo: “…we hope to develop a robust and valuable digital manipulative that will support children’s intellectual and social-emotional development,” it is essential to have an experienced instructor “create” the opportunity for “social interaction” and “emotional learning”. Also the peripheral between the freedom of learning and socialization in children education is worth thinking of. In some way, it seems to be a dilemma between the learning of “creativity” and “discipline” for young children.

8. on 28 Feb 2008 at 2:11 am 8.jon_breitbart said …

probably my favorite learning environment from my childhood was the front yard to our house and the hill that we lived on. although, i never really thought about our yard and neighborhood as a learning environment, per se. my sister and i would play outside, utilizing all the objects we could to construct new worlds and challenges. we would climb the apple tree outside our front door and see how high we could go, how fast we could climb, and see if we could find any apples that weren’t completely eaten by bugs (which we basically never found). we would spend time up in the tree looking out and surveying the land and the hills in the distance. we would play homerun derby with our wiffle ball and bat and would use the little archway my parents had put up to hold some rose bushes as the fence that we had to hit the ball over. we would stay out for hours pitching to each other, pretending we were our favorite players, experimenting with different pitches and trying to see how we could make the ball curve, dip, and move. we would build snow forts in the winter and walk down the street to the pathway that led up the hill and would go sledding down it, pretending we were in the olympics and the hill was the luge track. our creativity was boundless and we utilized all the objects from the environment around us that we could. our experiences weren’t very structured usually, but our freedom did allow us to experiment in many different ways and taught us to create new and exciting experiences out of familiar situations. this seems much in the vein of montessori’s emphasis on natural environments and freedom for exploration, as well as froebel’s emphasis on interaction with and manipulation of physical objects.

another environment that was especially meaningful to me when i was older in high school, and one that was a little more structured in focus, was the gym. two of my close friends and i teamed up to coach a youth basketball team. the environment of the gym was especially important in this experience because the three of us could brainstorm, diagram, and plan out our practices, the plays we wanted the kids to learn, and our game strategies as much as we wanted, but it wasn’t until we actually were in the physical environment, with all of the kids, that we could see how our theoretical and abstract plans worked out in real life. The combination of the physical environment and how each of the team members interacted with each other, responded to each of us as coaches, and understood our plays and their positions on the court became one of the richest learning environments i’d been a part of. i like to think that we helped teach the kids about teamwork and strategy and hard work and other skills that they could take with them beyond the team as they moved into the scary world of adolescence and junior high school. but i imagine we, as coaches, probably learned as much about teaching and instructing and working together ourselves as they did! and i like to hope that it was a process of us and the kids learning together - trying things out and seeing how they worked, us, as coaches learning from the players and modifying our behaviors accordingly, brainstorming and discussing strategies with them. i hope that these experiences made the players feel like they were involved in the learning process and that their opinions and insights were just as important in the process as ours, as the instructors were.

9. on 28 Feb 2008 at 3:19 am 9.andy_carle said …

While I want to admit up-front that this is a somewhat uninspired choice, my favorite learning environment as an elementary schooler was… summer school. Some explanation is probably due here. In my school district, summer school for K-5th graders was a strictly optional activity that focused exclusively on topics beyond the scope of the regular school year. The classes I took included entomology (or, perhaps more accurately, the poking of insects), computers (my first exposure to logo), and Sherlock Holmes (you’d be surprised how little Sherlock Holmes the schools will let 7-year-olds read). The teaching also tended to have an explicit focus on creative and unconventional learning, as opposed to the rather standardized methods employed the rest of the year.

While the classes were fun and even inspiring, they were not the amazing part of summer school for me. To my third-grade self, the most compelling aspect of the program was having total access to the school with relatively few other students around. We could use all the books in the library, spend as much time as we wanted in the computer lab, and (probably most importantly) sit and chat with the most motivated and intelligent students in the school district all day. It was in this setting that I developed both my first real scientific hypothesis (it involved mealworms) and my first real crush (it involved a young lady named Penny).

It was this freedom that was somewhat revolutionary to me. Having the right to schedule my own time. Having free access to what was an unimaginable set of resources relative to what I’d been exposed to before. And just having the ability to sit with friends and play Oregon Trail to my hearts content while discussing things with my classmates. It’s in this combination of physical, social, and educational factors that I see the influence (or at least aesthetic) of Frobel and the freedom of Montessori. Given this, it is unsurprising that I count summer school as one of my all-time favorite learning environments.

10. on 28 Feb 2008 at 6:03 am 10.jessica_kline said …

The kitchen has always provided a great learning environment. Since my preschool days all the way through today it has been a place where I study and do my homework, talk about life with loved ones, and, most importantly, it’s a place where I continue to learn to cook. My sister and I still talk about our adventures in the kitchen and our great (or perhaps really bad - depending on how you look at it) cooking experiments. I remember one week we focused on goldfish crackers and were determined to find its appropriate cookie pairing. We never found it. But we were good at never making the same mistake twice; after the experiment was done, we would eat our creations, discuss their taste, and reflect on what might be better next time. The other activity that we would often participate in was helping our parents cook. They would often delegate one specific task to each of us. One might have the role of stirrer and taster and the other as preper, measuring ingredients or washing produce.

The experimenting activity is largely the self-activity that Froebel describes. If we had followed a recipe - this would have been recitation. But because we made up our own ingredients and directions - it was self expression. (Although I wish we had written them down because now I am really curious about what exactly went in these creations.) During these activities our mom took on the Montessori adult role: she actively watched and wouldn’t cringe as we added a cheerio concoction. But before letting us use a new tool, she would demonstrate its use - similar to Montessori’s Fundamental Lesson.

The helping activity has elements of Dewey’s reality role play environment. Even though we didn’t use child-sized kitchen utensils or imitate our parents as we helped them, we were given tasks appropriate for our age. This allowed us to participate and learn concepts from in our parents’ world. We didn’t have to coordinate when to add certain ingredients but slowly picked up that onions were often added before other ingredients.

I love the kitchen because I feel like I can never learn enough. And it’s not only my kitchen, but any kitchen really. When I’m in my parents’ kitchen, I still ask if I can help, even if it’s just stirring the pot or washing some veggies. And often enough, I’ll pick up something new.

11. on 05 Mar 2008 at 6:44 pm 11.katherine_ahern said …

Like Jon and Sally, my favorite learning environment was outside, in the stand of trees behind my elementary school. I spent a lot of time preparing little houses under the shrubs for tiny leprechauns or fairies - I would make little brooms out of twigs, beds out of grass, and place useful tiny objects in the little homes (like found pieces of yarn or rocks that seemed the right size for benches for tiny people).

I never thought of it as a learning environment, but reading the Hirsh-Pasek and Golinkoff reading, I probably acquired some skills in my unstructured play - at that time (3rd and 4th grade in particular) there were a number of story contests at my school, and I generally won them - I wrote a lot of stories about leprechauns. There is nothing in a natural environment that “sets the agenda,” the meanings and functions I assigned objects were from my own imagination.

This experience, of natural objects and complete independence, seems to be in line with Montessori ideas, but like Liz, I was taken out of Montessori school. My mother complained that the teachers there played with the toys more than they played with the kids.

Today, listening to my kids talk in the bathtub, I got a little bit jealous because I was an only child and didn’t get as much opportunity for the kinds of social learning they provide each other during play (they were telling stories, giving each other orders, getting irritated with one another, and diffusing tension with humor, in rapid succession). It sure is fun to hear them interact and see how beneficial it is to their social development!

12. on 31 Mar 2008 at 5:46 pm 12.pierre_tchetgen said …

I remember that in the kindergarten and elementary schools I attended, there were marble sand courts, where children competed every day for each others’ favorite stones. In retrospect, this was more than mere child play, as heavy negotiation, frustration and, inevitably, lamentation often ensued as the result of these games. For some reason, kindergarten does not stand out as a peak of tremendous learning in my life. The classroom environment I recall is essentially pre-academic, with rows of tables and attentive pupils repeating letters and words after the teacher. Not much of the Montessori model of teachers being non-intrusive.

Group activities were always a favorite of mine, but those became fewer and fewer as the years of schooling passed. In kindergarten, we often played in class, learning about social rules and using different words in the proper context. I enjoyed this kind of imaginative and language role-playing as it was the closest to the games my siblings and I would play at home. Basically, I enjoyed open learning environments where the authority or center of knowledge was not centralized in adults. This happened during classroom time where we chose the games we played or during recess out on the playground.

13. on 20 May 2008 at 10:33 pm 13.aylin_selcukoglu said …

I lead this week and talked about my place during class discussion, but completely forgot to post about it. Like a lot of people who talked about the outdoors, my favorite environment was the creek behind my and my neighbor’s house…we would always play in our backyards and the creek connected me to my best friend from elementary school. I would often walk through the creek to get from my house to hers.

A lot of the learning I experienced was hands-on with manipulatives like those suggested by Dewey. I remember how we would often try to make perfume from flowers, water, and other smelly things. That’s what I thought back to when reading about Dewey’s “real world” framework for learning environments. We learned different chemistry concepts when experimenting with mixing all the ingredients, though nothing ever seemed to come out right.

What I really loved most about the creek was that it was everything and anything we wanted it to be. When I was on my friend’s side of it we often engaged in a lot of role-playing, often pretending we were siblings (I always wanted to be the “brother” for some reason, hah) lost in the woods trying to survive with the materials we could find.

On other occasions I learned about testing the limits and boundaries set for me when I tried to wad through the tunnel the creek originated from (a tunnel under the main road near my house) to the other side. It was like that tunnel separated two completely different worlds and I was told not to go through it (by my parents), but I went against authority and checked it out for myself.

Like a lot of others mentioned, I enjoyed the open, unstructured environment that the creek provided. My friends/neighbors and I were able to let our imaginations do the deciding.

14. on 08 Feb 2012 at 8:20 am 14.kxtjsvwqd said …

xultl…

kneowjyms hwukq yivqgtc xtpr kbsrpvoppnncpvb…

15. on 28 Feb 2012 at 5:12 am 15.cycle parts said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Informations on that Topic: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

16. on 29 Feb 2012 at 2:05 am 16.เกม มวยไทย said …

… [Trackback] …

17. on 01 Mar 2012 at 5:33 pm 17.credit reports said …

… [Trackback] …

18. on 03 Mar 2012 at 9:34 am 18.page said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Read More Infos here: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

19. on 03 Mar 2012 at 1:51 pm 19.Freecreditreportz.com said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Infos to that Topic: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

20. on 04 Mar 2012 at 2:57 pm 20.Leads,mlm leads,work from home,online business said …

… [Trackback] …

21. on 05 Mar 2012 at 9:34 am 21.http://free-creditreports.net said …

… [Trackback] …

22. on 05 Mar 2012 at 8:31 pm 22.start your own blog said …

… [Trackback] …

23. on 08 Mar 2012 at 5:52 am 23.construction dumpster rentals said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Read More here: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

24. on 08 Mar 2012 at 10:34 am 24.great post to read said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Read More: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

25. on 08 Mar 2012 at 1:58 pm 25.Belly Fat said …

… [Trackback] …

26. on 08 Mar 2012 at 9:35 pm 26.resource said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] Find More Informations here: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

27. on 09 Mar 2012 at 6:54 am 27.read more said …

… [Trackback] …

28. on 09 Mar 2012 at 8:19 am 28.morganforourschools.com said …

… [Trackback] …

29. on 09 Mar 2012 at 6:13 pm 29.See this said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 70872 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

30. on 09 Mar 2012 at 10:53 pm 30.reverse phone lookup said …

… [Trackback] …

31. on 10 Mar 2012 at 10:13 pm 31.y8 juegos said …

… [Trackback] …

32. on 12 Mar 2012 at 1:15 am 32.hier klicken said …

… [Trackback] …

33. on 13 Mar 2012 at 9:48 pm 33.basket femme said …

… [Trackback] …

34. on 14 Mar 2012 at 10:07 am 34.galaxy s3 said …

… [Trackback] …

35. on 16 Mar 2012 at 12:03 am 35.\side effects of Lasix\ said …

… [Trackback] …

36. on 18 Mar 2012 at 4:52 am 36.pret personnel said …

… [Trackback] …

37. on 18 Mar 2012 at 7:21 pm 37.Ares Software Download said …

… [Trackback] …

38. on 19 Mar 2012 at 3:57 am 38.wood flooring cost said …

… [Trackback] …

39. on 19 Mar 2012 at 7:23 am 39.earlychildhoodeducationjobs.org said …

… [Trackback] …

40. on 19 Mar 2012 at 4:59 pm 40.Tarzan vibrator said …

… [Trackback] …

41. on 20 Mar 2012 at 10:01 am 41.montre homme said …

… [Trackback] …

42. on 20 Mar 2012 at 3:36 pm 42.เกมส์ทําอาหารวันเกิด said …

… [Trackback] …

43. on 21 Mar 2012 at 4:10 am 43.dentist career said …

… [Trackback] …

44. on 21 Mar 2012 at 11:16 am 44.phlebotomy said …

… [Trackback] …

45. on 21 Mar 2012 at 7:45 pm 45.netlog page said …

… [Trackback] …

46. on 22 Mar 2012 at 4:13 pm 46.\side effects of Percocet\\ said …

… [Trackback] …

47. on 23 Mar 2012 at 10:16 am 47.Geldautomaten said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 78648 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

48. on 23 Mar 2012 at 2:30 pm 48.game car said …

… [Trackback] …

49. on 25 Mar 2012 at 1:11 pm 49.ηλεκτρονικο τσιγαρο said …

… [Trackback] …

50. on 26 Mar 2012 at 4:22 am 50.προωθηση ιστοσελιδων said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 69688 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

51. on 26 Mar 2012 at 4:28 pm 51.vertaa lennot said …

… [Trackback] …

52. on 27 Mar 2012 at 8:46 pm 52.free backlinks said …

… [Trackback] …

53. on 28 Mar 2012 at 4:52 am 53.Bonus code party poker said …

… [Trackback] …

54. on 30 Mar 2012 at 8:16 pm 54.เกมแต่งหน้าเมคอัพ said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 62305 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

55. on 30 Mar 2012 at 8:59 pm 55.facts about china said …

… [Trackback] …

56. on 31 Mar 2012 at 2:52 am 56.View The Site said …

… [Trackback] …

57. on 31 Mar 2012 at 11:36 am 57.drainage pipe said …

… [Trackback] …

58. on 31 Mar 2012 at 9:49 pm 58.side effects of Tramadol said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 73675 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

59. on 01 Apr 2012 at 12:32 am 59.side effects of Celexa said …

… [Trackback] …

[…] There you will find 72289 more Infos: courses.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-2/s08/?page_id=9 […] …

60. on 01 Apr 2012 at 4:46 pm 60.φοιτητικες εργασιες said …

… [Trackback] …

61. on 03 Apr 2012 at 7:26 am 61.nackenverspannung lösen said …

… [Trackback] …

62. on 09 Feb 2013 at 11:42 am 62.quality backlinks service said …

Trackbacks…

Pingbacks…

63. on 11 Mar 2013 at 3:08 am 63.test said …

…For further Information click here…

[…]I am now not sure where you are getting your info, however good topic.[…]…

Trackback This Post | Subscribe to the comments through RSS Feed