Announcements

November 24, 2007
Reading for November 27th, are now posted. Enjoy!

October 2, 2007
To upload your thoughtless acts, create a new assignment page like any other lab. You'll see "Thoughtless Acts" listed as one of the assignment options.

May 24, 2008
This site has been archived and is no longer editable. Stay tuned for the next version, coming in the fall!

Potty Party (poster)

Project Members: 
Anirban Sen
Aylin Selcukoglu
Katherine Ahern

See attached pdf.

AttachmentSize
pottyposterFLAT.pdf392.35 KB

Comments

Feedback

From Ryan:
This is a good example of a project driven by an actual need, which makes it much more likely to be successful.  I like how the interface spans the entire range of the "potty process" and helps to build an association between drinking something and having to go to the bathroom.  While I'm not an expert on potty training, it seems like you've done a good job of augmenting the existing training process. 

From Kimiko:
Thanks to your project, we all learned a bit more about the challenge of potty training. The desired behavior is praised, a very “behaviorist” approach. I wondered whether or not the child may be distracted by the different stimuli, but there is only one way to find out! Will the journey evolve over time? Will the reminder and encouragements evolve over time?

Powered by Drupal - Design by Artinet