School of Information Management & Systems.
245 Organization of Information in Collections.
Assignment 1: "Me and 245"
Due Jan 28 or within one week of deciding to take this class.
Please write a brief account of yourself in relation to this class:
- Your e-mail address;
- Your current Major and degree goal;
- Prior degree(s);
- Your intended career after you graduate;
- Aspects of this class that interest you?
- Related courses already taken,
esp. prior to your master's degree in SIMS?
- Anything else in your past, present, or intended future that
seem particularly relevant to this course?
Please do not include anything that you prefer to keep private.
You and 202
- Looking back at 202, what topics:
- - Are you not yet comfortable with?
- - Would you like a deeper understanding of?
- - You would like more practice doing?
- - Weren't covered, and you would like to understand them.
About half a page or so, supplied either on paper or
by e-mail to:
Subscribe to the is285 email list through Cardea or by sending an
email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with only the message