INFORMED CONSENT

EECS201, BA290D, IS224, E298A, Spring 2000

Instructions

Under Federal law, to reveal your name publicly in conjunction with this course requires your written informed consent. We would like to post your project report publicly, starting at the end of the class. If you consent to have the report posted, with your name attached thereto, please print out this form, have each student in your project group sign and date, and turn in to the instructor.

Note that all students in your group must consent in order for the report to be posted publicly.

Consent

We consent to have our course project report posted, including our name(s), on the IS224 web page at URL www.sims.berkeley.edu/courses/is224/s00. I understand that this will publicly reveal that I am a student at the University of California at Berkeley, that I am taking this course, and that I am an author of this report. I understand that my name may be posted on this webpage indefinitely, starting in May 2000. I  understand that my consent to have my project report and name posted on this webpage is not a condition of my participation in this course, nor will it be used as a basis for grading my performance therein.

Group_________

Signed________________________________________Date________________________