Wed. 2-4, room 202 South Hall

News 1/8/09

Re-scheduling? Let us know

We scheduled this course for Wed afternoon (1) because that works for Elizabeth and me, and (2) on Wed we had to choose whether to conflict with a course required of 1st year MIMS students, or one taken by 2nd years.

Well, not many people seem to be taking the 2nd years' course, but we've heard from some 1st years who would like to take this course.

Nine people are pre-registered. Pre-regs are always only approximations of the final results, but we could be on the verge of too small a course for it to be a "go."

Shifting the course to Wed morning would be difficult for both me and Elizabeth, bu we might be able to. There's also a possibility of doing it on Friday -- we'd rather not, but it might happen.

If you're no longer interested in the class, let me know so we don't try to schedule around you.

If you ARE interested, please go to this poll and enter the times you can attend. If you want to qualify your answers, send me email.

I know some people are still out of town, so the first meeting will be at the scheduled time, Wed Jan 22nd 2-4**, 202 SH, unless you hear otherwise.

**Re this time: we may float between 1-4 and 2-5 -- there are faculty meetings some days till 2, and a speaker series at 4 with which we are forbidden to (officially) conflict. Email me if you need more info.