Who is Potus?

202 in the Whitehouse:  a selection from Obama's recent email communications from guardian.co.uk on 10/26:

Quoted Text --------------------------------------------

To: VPOTUS <joe.biden@whitehouse.gov>

Re: Fwd: "Jonas Bros music never been used in torture, except maybe here in the White House" Hilarious stuff!!!

Yeah, I've read it Joe. I'm the one who sent it to you. You see the thing at the top where it says "Fr: POTUS"? That means me. Barack

-------------------------------------------- End Quoted Text

Looks like Joe missed the 'what acronym means who/what' meeting.

Another one from 10/19, now he shares our "which one is the right Bob" email recipient problem:

To: Michael Steele, Chairman, Republican National Committee <michael@gop.com> Subject: Re: List of suggested lines for Fox News hosts to use on air to dispel Obama administration claims that Fox News is in bed with the Republican party

Uh... Michael? I think this was probably meant for someone at Fox. Don't you hate it when you accidentally send an email to the person it's about, instead of the person it's intended for? I once did that with an email about Sarah Palin – I hesitate to imagine what the fallout would've been if she'd been able to read! Yours understandingly, Barack

Other O-emails can be found here.  Better than the funnies.  Enjoy!

-joan